Welcome to Grey Reef Lodging at Cowboy Drifters
Grey Reef Lodging cabin rentals are located on the banks of the North Platte River, near the Lusby Boat Access. This public access road is 23 miles Southwest of Casper, Wyoming. We are available year round, not only to our clients, but also to the general public. Whether you wake up with a cup of coffee and the sunrise over the cliffs, or watch the stars twinkle in the Milky Way at night, you are sure to enjoy the peace and quiet.
Cabins B and C are equipped with two large bedrooms, each with a twin/queen bunk bed setup and additional twin bed in each room. With a total of 6 beds, sleeping 4-6 is very comfortable. These cabins feature a large tiled bathroom with stand up shower, open kitchen and living room with a breakfast bar, perfect for tying flies or enjoying a relaxing meal. Fully equipped kitchens with full size refridgerator, stove/oven, microwave, toaster, coffee pot and filters.
Relax after a long day on the river in front of the flat screen tv, equipped with Dish Network. Or maybe you prefer to enjoy the outside deck looking towards the river, complete with propane BBQ grill. Make your own meals and throw rocks in the river from your deck. Excellent fishing runs just a few yards from your front porch where anglers can wade fish and catch trophy trout without the crowds.
*All linens are provided.
*Please bring your own shower toiletries.
PEAK SEASON GREY REEF LODGING RATES: March 16 – Nov 15, 2020
1-2 Person Occupancy $165/night
3-4 Person Occupancy $225/night
5 Person Occupancy $275/night
6 Person Occupancy $325/night
SHOULDER SEASON RATES: NOV 16 – MAR 15
1-2 Person Occupancy $125/night
3 Person Occupancy $175/night
4 Person Occupancy $200/night
5 Person Occupancy $250/night
6 Person Occupancy $275/night
- Add $50 for each additional guest.
- Prices subject to change
Pet fee: $25/night. All requests to bring a pet to the rental cabins MUST be approved by the owners prior to arrival. If you are approved to bring your pet, they may NOT be left unattended in the cabins while you are gone.
GREY REEF LODGING EXPECTATIONS OF RENTAL:
We hope you enjoy Grey Reef Lodging’s riverside rentals. We take pride in offering affordable, above average, fishing accomodations. In order to continue to offer comfortable, clean lodging for all guests we ask you to treat these cabins as your own.
- Please take care to remove soiled boots and waders to keep the tile and hard woods in good shape. There is plenty of room for them on the deck with hooks available to hang your waders.
- Please turn off propane after grill use.
- Please do not smoke inside cabins and remove ALL cigarette butts upon departure.
- If you move furniture during your stay, please put it back where you found it.
- Please clean pots and pans by hand. You are also expected to fill the dishwasher and run it on departure. Dishwasher tablets, dish soap, dishcloths and scrub sponges are all provided for your use.
- Please report anything broken or missing, so we may replace these items for you and make sure the following guests have everything they need.
- Please stop into the shop at any point during your stay to settle your bill.
- Failure to take care of Grey Reef Lodging cabins may result in an Excessive Cleaning Fee, ranging from $25 – $50.
- Check out is 11:00 am, please inquire by phone 307-331-2031 or in the Fly Shop about late check-outs. These cabins take time to clean properly for the next guests. If you do not vacate your cabin at or before check-out time, a Late Checkout Fee of $25 may be incurred for impeding housekeeping or the check-in of future guests.
- Grey Reef Lodging expects to swipe your physical credit card for the balance, at any point during your stay. A 3% Credit Card processing fee will be incurred on the card used for deposit, for those who leave without stopping to do so.
- Broken items or damage to Grey Reef Lodging Cabins will result in charges to the credit card on file equivalent to the amount of damage incurred or the cost to replace such items.
To reserve your riverfront getaway, call 307.331.2031.
A 50% deposit is required to hold your reservation.