(No Off Season Rates)
1-2 Person – $165/Night
3-4 Person – $225/Night
5 Person – $275/Night
6 Person – $325/Night
Pet fee: $25/night. All requests to bring a pet to the rental cabins MUST be approved by the owners prior to arrival. If you are approved to bring your pet, they may NOT be left unattended in the cabins while you are gone.
50% Deposit Required
We hope you enjoy Grey Reef Lodging’s riverside rentals. We take pride in offering affordable, above average, fishing accommodations. In order to continue to offer comfortable, clean lodging for all guests we ask you to treat these cabins as your own.
- Please take care to remove soiled boots and waders to keep the tile and hard woods in good shape. There is plenty of room for them on the deck with hooks available to hang your waders.
- Please turn off propane after grill use.
- Please do not smoke inside cabins and remove ALL cigarette butts upon departure.
- If you move furniture during your stay, please put it back where you found it.
- Please clean pots and pans by hand. You are also expected to fill the dishwasher and run it on departure. Dishwasher tablets, dish soap, dishcloths and scrub sponges are all provided for your use.
- Please report anything broken or missing, so we may replace these items for you and make sure the following guests have everything they need.
- Please stop into the shop at any point during your stay to settle your bill.
- Failure to take care of Grey Reef Lodging cabins may result in an Excessive Cleaning Fee, ranging from $25 – $50.
- Check out is 11:00 am, please inquire by phone 307-331-2031 or in the Fly Shop about late check-outs. These cabins take time to clean properly for the next guests. If you do not vacate your cabin at or before check-out time, a Late Checkout Fee of $25 may be incurred for impeding housekeeping or the check-in of future guests.
- Grey Reef Lodging expects to swipe your physical credit card for the balance, at any point during your stay. A 3% Credit Card processing fee will be incurred on the card used for deposit, for those who leave without stopping to do so.
- Broken items or damage to Grey Reef Lodging Cabins will result in charges to the credit card on file equivalent to the amount of damage incurred or the cost to replace such items.