North Platte Group Fishing Trips
Cowboy Drifters specializes in large group and corporate fly fishing float trips (minimum 8 person). Regardless of angling experience and ability levels, Cowboy Drifters will take care of everyone’s individual needs. We provide a professional, client-centered approach to guiding. There is a reason they call this the number one fly fishing destination in the lower 48 states. This is the place to catch the fish of a lifetime!
Although every Cowboy Drifters large group and corporate trip looks unique, here’s an outline we can use to plan a trip with your team:
- Meet and greet (endless options to specialize).
- We’ll put you on the fish! Sharing our love of this pursuit is the heart of what we do.
- Full service lunch riverside! We custom build this part of our day with you.
- At the end of our adventure on the water, Cowboy Drifters invites our guests to share appetizers, drinks, and stories at our main cabin steps from the river.
North Platte River Riverfront Lodging
Cowboy Drifters is a full service outfitter & lodging operation. Our 3 Riverfront Cabins are available to the general public regardless if you are going on a guided fly fishing trip with us or not. Our cabins are conveniently located at the Lusby Boat ramp (the most popular take out on the North Platte). Clients and guests alike love the convenience of finishing a float & walking straight to their cabin & fishing one of the best runs on the river right out our front door! More on North Platte River Lodging >>
Reservations/Booking & Payment Info
We look forward to creating a corporate trip that your team will remember forever. For more information call us at 307.331.2031 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cowboy Drifters accepts cash, personal checks, Visa, Discover, MasterCard and American Express. All credit card transactions will be charged 3% of the amount to cover processing fees.
Cowboy Drifters has a 48 hour trip cancellation policy. Trips cancelled or rescheduled inside of 48 hours do not qualify for a refund. Cowboy Drifters guided trips go out rain, snow or shine. If fishing and/or travel conditions are determined to be unsafe or unfishable, the trip can be rescheduled at a different time. Adjustments to trips, dates & time for reasons other than weather of fishing conditions will be accommodated based on availability.
Included: We include all the flies, leaders, tippet, waders, boots, rods, reels and everything else you will need. Riverside lunches included on full day guide trips
Not Included: A fishing license & guide gratuity. Standard gratuity is 20%.